Ellen is an in-network, Preferred Provider for the following Health Insurance companies in Washington State:
- Regence Federal Employee Plan
- Regence Blue Shield WA
- Uniform Medical Plan
- Ambetter/Coordinated Care
- Approved Labor & Industry clients are accepted. Also PIP (personal injury protection; an option for motor vehicle insurance).
A copy of your referral for massage is usually required. You may either bring it with you or you may have the doctors office fax it to our office (360.821.9368 voice/fax).
We are happy to create an invoice (called a “super bill”)which you can send to your health insurance company for possible compensation- if Ellen is an “out-of-network”provider with that company.
It is a clients’ responsibility to be informed about their insurance policies’ massage coverage, such as:
- the number of massages/acupuncture/alternative healthcare which they are allowed during a calendar year;
- the co-pay amount, if any;
- whether the annual deductible has been met
- provide a prescription/referral for massage, which needs to include the following information:
- Diagnosis code from the physician
- Frequency of massages (# per week/per month)
- Duration of treatment (weeks, months) which should be no longer than approx. 6 months
- Expiration date (end of treatment).